Translate

14 October 2009

Delhi Erasmus Mundus Summit: Indian Power


 I had the privilege to participate at Erasmus Mundus Summit where once a year all the universities meet each other about education matters. This time it was in Delhi, India. I was  one of  the guest speakers in order to promote the Brussels metropolitan region as  “the place” to study and to work in Europe. 
I was confronted by many talent-full very curious indian students and education managers of universities of the emerging countries. Yes dear fellows in Europe, take care... there’s a lot of talent and eagerness to go forwards there. 
India, I saw Rajahastan, the richness of the colors, the truthness of their people. 
Thanks Marjolein; you make my dream true.
This summit was professionally organized by the VUB and the Institute of Management Technology-IMT Uttar Pradesh, India.
website: www.imt.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment