Translate

27 August 2013

Recommendation of Alex Van Cauwenbergh, Founder/CEO of Quasus

I have just received a recommendation of Alex

On 08/27/13 12:30 AM, Alex Van Cauwenbergh wrote:
--------------------
Dear Yvan,
I've written this recommendation of your work to share with other LinkedIn users.

Details of the Recommendation:  "Yvan is an amazing motivator!
He is able to motivate a large group of people, give them energy before they leave the room and even more: give them the tools and techniques to keep on being motivated.
Yvan inspires me a lot and I would recommand everybody to meet this highly energized person." 

Wow! What a great compliment. This recommendation boost my energy and confidence!
It is for this reason that I work very hard every day: give tools and techniques to people to get more energy in life, to have more success and enjoy every day.

Thank you Alex!

No comments:

Post a Comment